Hello fellow Dandurands, I can't believe it. I feel I have entered the 21st century. I am not only blogging,but I have my own blog.-I think. It's called Lorenzos Log. If I knew how I would include a picture. I'm looking forward to hearing from the rest of you.
Larry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is this Uncle Larry!?
Haha! Hi you!! xD Aww, I miss you and Aunt Connie. Post lots so we can feel less far away!
Nice job with figuring out blogging, by the way. Next step, figure out how to post pictures. It's really simple on blogger. Just find the right button and follow their steps. :)
YAY!!!! Uncle Larry gets the GOLD STAR!!! :-D :-D
(You wouldn't believe the excitement your post caused in our household. :-D)
Thanks for the encouragement.I am trying to stay in touch. Next thing you know I'll be texting on my cell while having a conversation with some one.-Nah not ready for that.
Howdy, Family!
Well, if Larry gets a gold star, I want one too! First time blogger and who knows, I may even figure out how to post photos, too!
We are going to visit MiLinda and Eric for Labor Day. Justin and Sarah are coming to Ohio around mid-September. I'm busy working on new recipes to use for beans, tomatoes, basil, cukes, zucchini, etc. This has been an abundant year for the CSA. We are delighted to have fresh, organic food - it's like having our own garden without having to do ALL the work.
A BIG THANK YOU to JENNY for getting this site off the ground. Now, how do I get to it again??
Post a Comment