Yay!! We've got a bunch of you on! Congratulations to all you first-time bloggers! I'm proud of you! :-D I know it's a bit overwhelming, but you all have been great sports about it.
However, I do want to remind you all that there is a difference between comments and posts. :-) Comments are the notes you make in response to an author's post. A post is something that comes on the main home page (such as this). You can comment however much you'd like, but unless everyone clicks on the "comments" button for each post (which not everyone will do), not everyone will see it. So share the news and such in a post!
Comments can be made when you click the "comments" link at the bottom of each person's post, and posts can be made when you click the "New Post" link at the top right hand side of the page--on the bar, next to your email address. See Julia's post, "Blogging 101" for more detailed instructions about uploading pictures and such.
Julia and I are SO excited about this! We're excited to get to know each of you better as well as your families.
Jenny
P.S. Btw, I'd suggest that each of you add dandurandclan.blogspot.com to your Favorites on your web-browser so you don't have to worry about losing the blog address. ;-) LOL Feel free to email me if you have any problems!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment